Our client is a leading Private Equity fund, however as part of an expansion plan, they have brought in a top Tier Investor to build out the Special Sits and Growth Capital Investing Strategy. The Strategy is to invest in high return (relative risk) sectors with double digit yearly returns. They have most recently invested into a new fast expanding restaurant chain and also into a New York based start Up.
As part of this they have substantial deal flow in the £1-20mn space and are looking for a strong Analyst to join their team. This is a highly dynamic and entrepreneurial role and your role will position you in Prime spot.
· Model relatively unsupported Growth Capital and Special (distressed etc) situations ('Down and Dirty' and Second Stage more complex evaluations)
· Analysis of potential investment opportunities (Multi-sector)
· Assist with the preparation of Credit reports / Board reports
· Running of evaluation and DD processes (liaison with Accountants etc)
· Working closely with the investments prospects and helping building and implementing business plans
· Involved in all aspects of the transaction structuring and execution
· Strong academics with 1 -3 years work experience from an Investment Bank, Boutique or Chartered accountancy firm (Deal Advisory, Lead advisory, Corporate Finance or Transaction Services team - With Minimum of 1 Year PQE).
· Strong Analytical, valuation and numerical skills
· Ability to build financial models from scratch (DCF, LBOs)
· Strong communication skills
· Ideally with some similar PE experience and / or Mid-Market M&A
· ACA would be advantageous but by no means essential
· As there will be portfolio work you will be expected to work with CEO's and Management teams
What this opportunity offers you:
· A chance to join a fast expanding team working on complex deals (Debt and Equity)
· Work in a flat team structure with great opportunity to grow
· Gain exposure to the full investment cycle
· The chance to work on a variety of sectors
· A high level of responsibility for a position at this level
· Competitive salary and bonus
Opportunities like these do not come up often to work with a leading market player with a ton of deal flow.
Please first apply with a copy of your CV.
Era15 handles all candidate responses for Circle Square and you will be notified on the progress of your application by one of our sourcing team members.