Analyst - Securitisation (RMBS)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- MW Recruitment
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
A bank based in the city is wishing to hire an analyst of securitisation to monitor and analyse the securitisation portfolio. The monitoring will be focused on the UK Mortgage and Housing market.
Role Duties will include:
- Assist the Capital Markets business with the build out of its warehouse capabilities in the UK market.
- High level of analytical skills, excel programming and ability to understand asset backed portfolios that include mortgages (commercial / residential). This will require RBMS and ABS knowledge/experience.
- A deep understanding of ratings framework for RMBS and ABS products.
- Advanced Presentation skills and ability to write in an easy to understand manner to allow senior management to form judgements.
Skills / Experience required
- Computing skills: IntexCalc, Excel and Excel VBA, Bloomberg.
- University Degree (Post Graduate).
- Understanding of Ratings Agency methodologies.
- Securitisation or Structured Finance specific experience with a commercial or investment bank, or ratings agency. RMBS, ABS.