Our client is a market Leading Financier of Real Estate Assets on a worldwide basis (Focus UK and EU).
Our client is a market Leading Financier of Real Estate Assets on a worldwide basis (Focus UK and EU). Currently in massive expansion mode they are keen to bring on several Analysts to support the Origination and Execution team. You will be at the cutting edge of Real Estate Development Projects using Debt but structuring as Equity (therefore returns are a lot higher than pure debt) so a very strong technical background is essential (for your level!).
Very good team to work with, excellent culture and a 'Can do' / 'Deal do' mentality
- Building financial models to test the accuracy of the Developers Assumptions
- Assisting with the DD process
- Evaluating deals as they come through (Down and dirty as 15 deals are coming in a day)
- Working closely with the senior team members in Structuring the deals and present the deals to Credit.
- Min 12 months Real Estate experience.
- Ideally Finance or Development experience (Equity or Debt) But not essential.
- Good solid Modelling skills (Essential), Ideally on Acquisitions.
- Excellent Attitude and communication skills.
- Desire to learn and drive to help deals get over the line.