We are seeking to add a recent graduate or analyst working in real estate or finance to our team servicing UK healthcare real estate clients and financial sponsors.
Our clients are typically corporates operating care homes, complex care facilities and retirement living sites, large charities and other healthcare / care operators, as well as private equity and other investors in the sector.
We provide (a) corporate finance advise on transactions; and (b) strategy and other consulting work, predominantly on operational issues or as part of commerical due diligence mandates.
The firm is based in Mayfair, London W1.
Prior experience in healthcare real estate not mandatory, but an interest in real estate and the care sector would be a plus.
- To work on client pitches and client work, including presentations, Excel modelling (training provided) and general transaction support;
- To work on consulting projects, typically involving desk analysis and site visits, data collection and analysis, presentation of findings.
- To conduct research and analysis on policy in the healthcare / care sectors, at a time of significant policy reform, where it has current and future commercial impact.
- Numerate and literate with strong analytical and written / presentational skills.
- Team player but also able to work independently while colleagues are offsite / on the road
- A good degree or post-grad qualification, and/or experience working in a finance, accounting or real estate firm.