My Client, a leading boutique is looking for a Analyst to join their Debt Advisory team. Ideally they would like the preferred candidate to have had 12 months experience in either Leveraged Finance, Debt Advisory, Private Debt or M&A. German, French or Italian language skills preferred.
- Support the team on debt advisory transactions focused primarily on private equity transactions;
- Production of integrated financial models and transaction materials (teasers, information memoranda, management presentations, term sheet comparisons);
- Preparation of pitch books and relevant analysis for client and marketing meetings;
- Maintenance of proprietary intelligence databases.
- 12 months experience in either Leveraged Finance, Debt Advisory, Private Debt or M&A;
- Strong financial modelling skills;
- Highly organised and efficient, with ability to multi-task and able to meet tight deadlines;
- Good team player;
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate clearly and succinctly, both verbally and in writing;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a top-ranked university;
- German, French or Italian language skills preferred.