Analyst – Middle Office
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Stanhope Capital LLP
- 15 Nov 17 2017-11-15
Stanhope Capital is an independently owned wealth management firm providing discretionary and portfolio management services to private and institutional clients worldwide. Stanhope is neither a bank, nor just a family office. Instead, we bring together the best of both worlds: the high service standards and transparency expected of a private family office, combined with the quality of investment expertise and operational excellence typically associated with a major global financial institution.
Stanhope Capital was established in 2004 and manages the wealth of ultra-high net worth families, institutions and charities. There are currently 14 partners and over 80 employees operating from offices in London, Geneva and Jersey.
Our overriding objective is to protect and increase the real wealth of our clients by achieving superior returns while minimising investment risks to an agreed level. We do not hide behind the cover of relative performance. As we are not in the business of selling in-house products to our clients we are able to look for the best investments to meet their needs without placing artificial restrictions on that search. We aim at finding the best investment managers and solutions across all asset classes, irrespective of geographic location.
About the role:
For this varied role, we are seeking an experienced Middle Office Analyst with a solid track record in investment operations and specific experience in reconciliation. This position is maternity cover with the potential to become permanent.
- Reporting to the Head of Middle Office, duties will include
- Check daily/weekly cash balances
- Finalise trade data into the in-house reporting system
- Follow-up on pending trades, executed transactions in terms of verifying the execution terms for all our client’s portfolios
- Trouble-shooting with custodian banks
- Producing monthly/quarterly client valuations
- Produce special client reports
- Monitoring of corporate actions
- Reconciling and checking our positions with the valuation of the underlying custodian
- Maintain client information
- Organise and monitor documents filing
Skills and Characteristics:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar position and/or in a Financial / Banking Environment
- Fluent in English, French a plus
- Able to work independently by taking initiatives and also being a fair team player
- Enjoying to work in a small and demanding environment
- Strong organisation skills, multi-tasking capacity and ability to work under pressure
- Highly reliable and accurate with an eye for detail
- Dynamic and flexible
- Excellent presentation
- Efficient and proactive communication skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Good command of usual MS Office applications
- Available on short-notice
- Private Equity fund experience a plus
Closing date: 18 November 2017
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.