Analyst/Developer - Permanent - Fund Management - £85k p/a
- £80 - £85k p/a GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Finshore Partners
- 13 Sep 18 2018-09-13
A wonderful opportunity has come up with our client, who are a leading Fund Manager based in London, for a C# /Angular Developer to join their development team.
A wonderful opportunity has come up with our client who are a leading Fund Manager based in London for a C#/Angular Developer to join their development team.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Developing front & back end user software for interacting with databases, visualizing data and carrying out data processing tasks
- Working within multidisciplinary project teams to understand project requirements & figure out how best to meet them
- Providing DevOps capabilities to ensure robust data pipelines and support deployment of user tools
- Bug fixes and improvements/modifications to existing systems
- Ensuring deliverables are released on time, to specification, and to the highest possible quality
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to enhance quality, efficiency and effectiveness of deliverable.
- Ensure all development and architecture activities adhere to best practice and follow the prescribed governance.
- Helping the team to expand use of cloud resources
- Shows initiative and is passionate about advancing the growth of the Applications Development offerings.
- Visual design ability and experience
- Usability and user experience testing
- Strong knowledge and experience of working in Agile/SCRUM/KAN-BAN and TDD environments and teams.
- Excellent communication skills - including listening, ability to clearly explain resolutions to business users, and negotiation skills
- Ability to establish positive working relationships and maintain contact with the User community
- A strong team player, with the ability to work within a diverse and multi-skilled team
- Ability to balance priorities and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience of the asset management or finance service sector preferable
- Solid programming experience as a C# Developer with at least .NET 4
- Comfortable in writing and using different testing frameworks
- Knowledge and experience of relational databases i.e. SQL Server.
- Experience with continuous integration and automated deployment processes such as VSTS and Octopus Deploy.
- Passionate about software and new technologies.
- SSIS and other ETL tools
- PowerShell / R / Python
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and cloud environments.