My client, a leading Pan-European Asset Management firm, are looking to hire an Analyst and Associate to their growing team. The firm is currently experiencing very strong deal flow and as such, this is a great opportunity to be part of a team with high exposure across all asset classes in UK and Europe.
- Modelling portfolios, mezzanine loans and equity investments for valuations and business planning.
- Updating and maintenance of loan cash flows
- liaising with Asset Management teams and running various scenarios including exit strategies
- Ad-hoc and regular analysis on both investments and fund levels
- Analyst: 1 - 3 years' experience, Associate: 3 - 5 years' experience from either Big 4, IB or other transactional teams, with a focus on Real Estate.
- Strong Excel cashflow modelling skills are essential
- NPL experience is advantageous but not essential.
- French speakers are advantageous but not essential.
To initiate a confidential conversation, please send your CV through the portal.