A new start-up with an ambitious agenda and a multi-billion AUM, seeks energized Quantitative Analysts, to build a small world class in-house research team in Abu Dhabi. Looking for candidates with a PhD mathematical (or similar) background who are lateral thinkers and have an interest in solving complex data solutions.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Biology or related fields from a top 5 university, will consider Masters level for exceptional candidates
- Advanced programming knowledge in Python. Other programming knowledge advantageous
- Extensive knowledge in areas such as (but not restricted to): Machine Learning, Baynesian Network, Generalized Random Forests, Regularization.
- Able to work in an independent fashion - whilst taking direction from the Principle and/or Head of Quantitative Strategies
- Able to show a published thesis / paper that outlined the use of advanced modelling techniques applied to a data set
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to relocate.