- £45k + plus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Curve Group Holdings
- 04 Mar 19
As part of the expansion of the team an opportunity has arisen for an Analyst level hire to work closely with The Real Estate Team to grow Gatehouse’s PRS exposure and also develop other similar real estate fund products.
Gatehouse Bank is a subsidiary of Gatehouse Financial Group Limited, which is a holding company for Gatehouse Bank (based in London and Milton Keynes) and Gatehouse Capital (based in Kuwait). Gatehouse Bank is a Shariah-compliant bank offering savings products and finance for UK commercial and residential real estate, in addition to sourcing and advising on UK real estate investments with a focus on the build to rent sector.
Over the past 4 years, Gatehouse together with its strategic partners has completed two Private Rental Sector (PRS) transactions to develop over 1,600 units across the UK. Gatehouse is looking to build upon its proven track record and relationships to create a PRS portfolio of significant scale through the closing of further fund products. Gatehouse’s ambition is to grow its exposure to PRS to £1bn+ over the next 5 years.
- Review pipeline of PRS sites to include cashflow and financial appraisal work, including assisting with the preparation to Investment Committees
- Prepare marketing presentation materials for Equity raising initiatives
- Assist in the setup of Fund structure and preparation of Fund documentation
- Financial modelling relating to Fund returns and individual site analysis
- Co-ordinate and manage third party advisors
- Assist in the preparation of investor reports
- Assisting with external audits and ad hoc internal requests
- Monitor Gatehouse’s existing PRS Portfolio – reviewing the financial model and analysis
- Maintaining database of records and legal documents on internal system files
- Co-ordinating with internal Compliance to ensure all KYC matters are satisfied
- Experience from an investment banking or private equity background
- Advanced financing modelling skills is a pre-requisite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong research, quantitative, financial modelling and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written as well as verbally)
- Demonstration of adaptability, flexibility and initiative
- Ability to identify products and ideas for growth knowledge
We offer highly attractive reward package; the typical benefits include:
- 25 days holiday entitlement increasing with service
- Pension Plan
- Private medical insurance
- Critical illness cover
Gatehouse Bank is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.