- Competitive plus bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- MCF Corporate Finance
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
MCF Corporate Finance, a leading international corporate finance advisory firm, is seeking an analyst to join its fast-growing team in its London office.
MCF is an independent, international corporate finance advisory boutique with a particularly strong track record in the industrials sector and with offices in London, Hamburg, Stockholm and Helsinki.
The successful candidate will be an integral and highly valued team member from the outset and will report directly into the partner in MCF’s London office whilst also working closely with colleagues in the other MCF offices
Key responsibilities will include:
· Detailed financial modelling
· Project and company valuation analysis
· Drafting of company/project sales material (management presentations, IMs, teasers)
· Market screening and target profiling
· Project management and logistics
· Strong academics (Russell Group University)
· 1-2 years prior work experience (preferably some in M&A)
· Financial qualification preferable or otherwise highly numerate
· Native speaker as excellent communication skills are essential, both fluent spoken and written English.
· Ability to work independently when required
· Highly dynamic, entrepreneurial and committed
· Fluency in German or Swedish ideal but not a prerequisite