Alternative Funds Sales Associate VP
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- AZR Capital Ltd
- 21 Sep 17 2017-09-21
We are an established and entrepreneurial fund raising and strategy boutique consultant and are looking to expand the sales team and bring in an ambitious, hardworking and an experienced Fund sales professional who enjoys being part of a small team in a demanding, non-hierarchical environment.
The candidates MUST have very strong sales and communication skills as well as excellent financial and analytical ability.
The role will be based in London.
- Proactively fundraise for different Fund products. Involves plenty of time on the phone, in meetings or travelling to see investors.
- Work closely with the sales support teams at the different fund managers to assist in relationship management activities.
- Assist in managing specific marketing projects such as new fund proposals, roadshows, industry events, marketing and product launch campaigns.
- Conduct market research to keep abreast of industry trends
- Ensure maintenance of a fresh and updated prospect list. Including updating client and prospect data and records in CRM.
- Dynamic, ambitious and has the drive for Sales.
- Previous financial services experience with at least 5 years at an Alternative Asset Manager. Solid client relationships.
- High energy and persistence – strong self-motivation.
- Professional approach to prospects and client interaction.
- Good understanding of alternative funds necessary, preferably selling NPLs, Volatility, Merger Arb/Activist, Private Equity or Private Debt strategies.
- A first class, professional, attention to detail approach with an interest in process improvements.
- Desire, willingness and hunger to learn and to keep up to date with evolving investment techniques and changing markets
- Educated to degree level and ideally studying towards the CFA or CAIA (We would be happy to sponsor exams)
- European language skills an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is entrepreneurial and extrovert looking to further their career in a growing and successful firm.
This role offers a very competitive compensation package.