Algorithmic Trading Risk & Control practitioner - Market Risk, Credit Risk, Compliance, Operations, IT or Legal
- Market rate
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Anchura Partners
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
We are looking for seasoned Algo & Electronic Trading Risk & Control practitioners to help with the build & curation and of our existing Algo & Electronic Trading Library. Data will be added using predefined methodology. Guidance will be shared before starting the assignment. You will work closely with our Risk & Control team in our office in the City, and/or remotely.
The Anchura Group is a Data Standards and Consulting Services company that enables Financial Institutions to enhance and standardise Risks & Controls, improve efficiency and reduce the associated operating cost. Established in 2010 as a practitioner-led Consulting firm, we are setting the Standards for Risk and Control within Financial Services.
Digitising Risk & Control Data – The Anchura Standards business has created a Risk & Control Data Standards Platform positioned as a Clearing House for Risk and Control. At the core of the platform is Grid 56, a standardised library of Risks & Controls based on a common taxonomy and with unique identification numbers (ACIN) as reference data. Developed and curated by subject matter experts, each control in Grid 56 is mapped to business, risks, and provides quantitative metrics for each control, defining what "good" looks like.
- Investment banking experience, with either Market Risk, Credit Risk, Compliance, Operations, IT or Legal expertise in the Algo & Electronic Trading space
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Robust control mindset, with proven work in introducing and/or reviewing Algo key controls in any of the above areas
- Experience with control processes e.g. Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA)
- Algo regulatory knowledge (incl. June PRA Policy Statement, MiFIDII/RTS)
If you do not fit the criteria above, you may not receive a reply.