Algo Trading Senior C++ Developer – VP level
- Highly competitive GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Radley James
- 31 Aug 18 2018-08-31
A top tier investment bank based in London is currently seeking an intelligent and results-focused individual to enhance their outstanding algorithmic trading technology team. This company pride themselves in their advanced technology systems and they are offering a chance to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
This individual will be in charge of all aspects of developing the software including analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
The ideal individual will have:
- Advanced C++ skills
- Experience in large scale real-time systems
- Extensive knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- The ability to solve problems
- The ability to communicate with others effectively
- Accurate familiarity of financial systems and technologies (e.g. FIX protocol) is a plus.
The required skills of the individual are:
- Expert C++ skills with experience writing production
- Efficiency with Unix/Linux, for example, shell scripting or process management
- Python scripting for Unit Testcases
- Experience developing client-server, distributed, real-time, performance-critical, highly available, or large-scale systems
- Experience coding for a latency sensitive trading environment a strong plus