Alfa Fellow - Funded Professional Development Program in Russia
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Cultural Vistas - Alfa Fellowship Program
- 19 Oct 17 2017-10-19
Since 2004, the Alfa Fellowship Program has provided over 150 emerging leaders from the U.S., U.K., and Germany with the opportunity to gain professional experience in business, media, law, policy, and related areas through an 11-month, fully-funded fellowship in Moscow. The program includes language training, seminars and lectures, and extended professional experience. Fellows receive a generous monthly stipend, program related-travel costs, accommodation, and insurance. Russian language proficiency is preferred but not required. The annual application deadline is December 1.
- U.S., U.K., or German citizen between the ages of 25 and 35
- Graduate degree and professional experience in business, economics, journalism, law, government or public policy. Candidates without a graduate degree must demonstrate extensive and equivalent professional experience in their field.
- Outstanding professional achievements and academic qualifications
- Evidence of leadership potential
- Active involvement in community or public service
- Russian language experience is preferred, however not required, at the time of application. Applicants proficient in another second language may be considered.
The application deadline for the 2018-2019 program year is December 1, 2017. To access the online application, please visit: http://www.alfafellowship.org/application-process.
For more information about the Alfa Fellowship Program, please visit http://www.alfafellowship.org. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 212 497 3510.
OJSC Alfa-Bank is incorporated, focused and based in Russia, and is not affiliated with U.S.-based Alfa Insurance.