Aladdin Wealth Technology, Associate
Description About this role
The Aladdin Wealth Technology team partners with Wealth Management clients to help them lead all aspects of their enterprise risk, build better portfolios, and improve their value proposition to clients. This is achieved by using risk analytics - powered by Aladdin® - to equip Wealth Management clients with model construction capabilities, risk monitoring tools, and portfolio construction & analytics.
Our team The Aladdin Wealth Technology team is part of the wider BlackRock Solutions (BRS) business. BRS is uniquely positioned to address the industry's risk management, portfolio construction and financial technology demands.
This team was recently founded within BRS and, as a result, the role will evolve over time. However, this will be an exciting opportunity for someone interested in analytics and technology who is looking to learn about the Wealth Management industry and gain experience working with clients.
As an Associate you will: Develop a strong understanding of the Wealth Management industry, financial analytics and technology
Build a strong working relationship with clients to manage the implementation of specialist parts of our product offering
Contribute to the build-out of product capabilities, functioning as the internal representative for clients by driving alignment between the Aladdin Wealth offering and client needs
Work with product managers, engineers, and researchers to help craft the product offering and support the development of core Aladdin models and risk systems
Build and deliver technical analyses to help clients better understand Aladdin models and how our offering can be applied their business problems
Help lead client implementations, working to understand their business problems, then design and deliver solutions
Help lead the day-to-day project management of client implementations and ongoing client engagements
We're looking for individuals who have:
We'll give you:
- Strong fundamental understanding of technology and financial analytics
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey sophisticated concepts simply and clearly to clients
- The ability to face-off to external clients with solid project management and coordination skills, balancing multiple priorities simultaneously
- The desire to have a deep understanding of analytics and our clients, applying technology to solve real business needs
- The ability to thrive under pressure and enjoy a fast-paced environment, as well as set and meet tight deadlines
- Language skills (preferably Italian), as a plus
- Some experience in software engineering/development (e.g., Python, Java, R, SQL, Unix), as a plus
- Experience implementing scalable processes, as a plus
- Experience building managing or deploying analytical products, as a plus
- Experience within the Wealth Management industry, as a plus
- The opportunity to lead client engagements with industry specialists on highly analytical parts of the product offering
- The opportunity to help shape a constantly evolving product within the FinTech space
- The opportunity to refine your analytical and client leadership skills
- The opportunity to grow your technical skillset
- The opportunity to work across multiple clients and develop relationships with industry specialists
- The skillset and support network you need for a successful career at BlackRock
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by making investing easier and more affordable.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.