Agile Business Analyst - Central Government - Digital - Central
- GBP450 - GBP550 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 10 Sep 18
A central government organisation based in Central London is looking for an Agile Business Analyst on a contract for 6 months. *** The role is outside of IR35 ***
Agile Business Analyst - Central Government - Digital - Central London - 6 month contract - Outside IR35
A central government organisation based in Central London is looking for an Agile Business Analyst on a contract for 6 months.
*** The role is outside of IR35 ***
Working as an Agile Business Analyst, you will be working with teams of Delivery Managers, Technical Architects, Security Architects and Product Managers to support the digital services through conducting a technology services review.
You will be required to analyse complex information and data, supporting business in developing findings and recommendations during and post the technology services review.
Candidates wishing to apply must have the following skills:
- Able to represent real world situations to aid the communication and understanding of different scenarios, organisational processes, roles and data models and whether they can be used to represent subjects.
- Identify, define and manage the objectives of a business - you must be able to specify requirements from both a business and user perspective to enable agreed changes to be implemented effectively.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills - at all levels.
- Maintains and constantly iterates the structures which make up a business enterprise or architecture. Assesses current capabilities, identifies and interprets business objectives, strategy and inter-relationships with people, data, processes etc.
- Identify and pinpoint business opportunities to allow organisations to perform more effectively. This allows businesses to look at new ways of tackling business processes or establish new services.
- Understands how the digital economy is changing user behaviour and the government landscape.
- Identifies and explores opportunities for service and business improvement. Drives the analysis, identification, prioritisation and implementation of improvements and efficiencies, thereby ensuring that the organisation derives maximum value from services.
- Ability to investigate, analyse, visualise, articulate and solve complex problems and concepts, make disciplined decisions based on available information, using data to formulate plans, analysing options to assess impact.
- Understands agile methodology and how to apply the agile mindset.
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Uses the most appropriate methods and tools, ensuring these are adopted and used to plan, develop, test, manage and maintain a system effectively throughout an organisation.
- Plans, designs, manages and executes reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques and conforming to agreed process standards and industry specific regulations.
- Able to plan, design, manage and report business process tests and usability evaluations. This can be done through synthesising test tasks, selecting user samples, analysing performance and sharing.
Rate: £450 - £550 per day
Contact: Scott Honey-Jones - Empiric
Please apply now.
Empiric is a global provider of niche and specialist recruitment services operating across Investment Banking, Oil & Gas, Engineering, IT and Industry & Commerce. Our expert knowledge of the market and strong working relationships with our clients has enabled us to become the preferred supplier to over 150 global corporations. www.empiric.com