Are you an excellent communicator? Are you a target driven individual? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
You’ll be working in Financials equity sales within the specialist sale team in London. The specialist sales team are the link between research – traders - sales traders - Derivatives – Credit – Sales – Investors – Companies. Collaborating with ECM, Broking and CCS in pitches, deals and on-going feedback
– a university degree in business administration, management, finance or economics
– ability to understand the trading dynamics to be able to advice the traders on the shares moves.
– experience running an alpha-portfolio and ability to write near term ideas, a global daily and collaborate with the Access team to come up with events
– a good track record with key clients
– very analytical, with a knack for analyzing complex information quickly
– confident in selling a broad spectrum of products
– passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
– able to follow regulations, compliance
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.