• Under direct supervision responsible for performing various administrative duties.
• Performs various administrative duties such as preparing documents, reports for managers and other partners in the unit/department. Ensures confidentiality.
• Responsible for routine operational/administrative work.
• Focuses on administering defined procedures, analyses and report preparation (overseen, reviewed and checked by more senior partner).
• Schedules and coordinates meetings, travel arrangements for managers or other partners in the area.
• May be responsible for data input, data processing and data verification.
• May track or monitor expenses for the department.
• Maintains electronic and paper records.
• May greet or assist clients or vendors.
• Assists in the preparation and processing of documents.
• Responds to general inquiries.
Basic knowledge of office procedures is required.
Good PC knowledge and typing skills are required.
Good oral and written communication skills are required. About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.