- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Oct 17
Location: London, England, United KingdomWe have an opportunity for a permanent role as Administrative Assistant to provide efficient and proactive full secretarial and administrative support to the Credit Analytics and Research teams of Moody's Analytics in London.
This is a very challenging role where you will be responsible to assist all Moody's Analytics staff in the London Office with tasks pertaining to the administration of the team, including travel bookings, process expenses, arrange conference calls, client meetings and help establish professional relationships with clients and senior employees.
- To provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Moody's Analytics team
- Project Administration - to enter and manage data in an internal project management software.
- Attend to the switchboard and reception desk, act as initial point of contact for visitors, clients and suppliers - professional and efficient telephone management vital
- Diary Management - coordinating meeting requests, meeting papers, room bookings, audio/visual equipment, catering etc.
- Local and International Travel Management - book flights, trains, (on-line and via telephone), airport transfers, accommodation, currency and visas
- Expenses - complete monthly reports adhering to policy, ensuring effective time management of approval process
- Take care of attendance sheets, prepare basis for payroll
- Event management - arrange invitations, logistics and assist with preparations for client events
- Administration - post, faxing, photocopying, scanning, mail shots, updating spreadsheets, databases etc.
- Provide back-up support within secretarial team as and when required
- Liaise with the London IT team and act as local interface and support from an IT perspective
- Manage the filing and documentation system of the office in accordance with the relevant internal procedures
- Monitoring and ordering all office consumables, including stationary
- Supervise cleaning staff
- Liaising with all existing suppliers on a regular basis and consider new suppliers as and when appropriate
The Content, Economics and Structured Analytics team (CESA), a division of Moody's Analytics, is a leading independent provider of economic, financial, country, and industry research designed to meet the diverse planning and information needs of businesses, governments, and professional investors worldwide.
Our research has many dimensions: credit modeling; banking; consumer analysis; structured finance; country and regional analyses; financial market modelling. We maintain large, detailed databases that are used broadly by governments, corporations and financial institutions around the world.
Within this group, the Specialized Modelling Team is tasked with developing new analytical products, validation of models developed by internal and external clients and the fulfillment of challenging consulting projects that fall outside the mainstream.
- Minimum requirement of High School Certificate or equivalent
- Tertiary qualification, e.g. Diploma an advantage
- Proven relevant secretarial experience in the financial sector is an advantage
? Key Skills:
- Advanced IT skills mandatory i.e., MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel (Moody's systems - Vista and Concur)
- ? Very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Ability to learn quick and grasp new concepts, develop an understanding of credit ratings
- Efficient with excellent planning, organization, implementation and follow-up skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and without supervision
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to multi task
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.