- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 12 Nov 18
Acquisition Executive for Fund Manager, Multi Family Offices and External Asset Managers # 121934
This role is an exciting and multi-faceted sales position within our International Wealth Management business, based in London. You will join a dynamic multi-jurisdictional team of sales professionals. We have a can do attitude and specific expertise, giving you the chance to define your career in an exciting environment.
In this function you will have the following unique opportunities:
- Responsibility for the Acquisition of Fund Manager, Multi Family Offices and EAMs domiciled in the United Kingdom
- You will perform a consequent pipeline management and identify industry and market trends
- Position the Credit Suisse EAM Business in the market and conduct an ongoing comprehensive and systematic market screening
- Develop dedicated solutions and bespoke offerings for our prospects in collaboration with different internal partner and service providers
- Nurturing close collaborations with the Relationship Management & Investment Advisory Function as well as other Specialists within the Bank will help you grow a strong network
- You will develop and promote expertise in all relevant banking products and services related to fund and brokerage solutions
'This role will require ongoing certification under the UK Senior Manager & Certification Regime'
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Are you a team worker who has a real passion for Acquisition? Do you love to work for an energizing environment? We are looking for someone who has an understanding of Fund Managers or EAMs and is looking for a career challenge
- Strong experience in a relevant banking field as a subject matter expert
- Proven sales track record and passion for providing first-class advice to demanding clients
- Systematic approach, persistence to find adequate solutions and make things happen
- You have an excellent sense of responsibility and you are comfortable to work independently
- Strong social and problem solving skills, and an excellent stakeholder management skillset
- Ongoing appetite to develop professionally
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.