We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist (12 months FTC) who is passionate on the value and impact of this function. S/he will liaise with our clients regularly to provide excellent & seamless service, ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction. We are looking for someone who is a good communicator with excellent attention to detail and the ability to process volumes of transactions with speed and accuracy.
We are Indeed Flex. Simply put, we help people get jobs. We provide job seekers control, ownership and choice and we’re revolutionising the job market in the process. And right now, we’re hiring!
Who is Indeed Flex?
Think of us as the matchmaker for employees and employers. How does that work? Well, we’re an on-demand marketplace helping Job Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts worked in real time, through a platform that we’ve created. We want to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule completely, choosing the shifts they want to work, when they want to work them. Then on the other side, our platform enables Employers to book reliable, rated and verified staff immediately.
Internal Title: BIllings Accountant
- Proactively raise accurate, complete and timely invoices for clients by consolidation the different data source; ensure client billing information is accurate; resolve client queries efficiently and in timely manner
- Raise invoices for credit card customers and liaising with credit card companies to ensure data are captured correctly
- Weekly reconciliation of portal clients data, invoicing data vs worker pay
- Ensure clients are properly set up and maintained into the system
- Work closely with credit control team; Liaise with all sales and operations team to ensure accurate data is captured for client invoicing; Liaising with internal and external auditors on process walk through and queries; Support the finance team with month end reporting and reconciliation
- Be involved in other tasks such as process improvements as needed to support business growth
- Relevant years of accounting work experience required
- A team player who is motivated to succeed as a team and independently.
- Part Qualified or finalist of professional exams (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA or equivalent), preferred
- Intermediate/advanced excel knowledge
- Experience with finance systems, preferred (i.e NetSuite and Salesforce)
- Strong attention to detail & numeracy skills, self starter and can work under pressure.
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised and prioritisation skills
- Amenable to work on fixed month contract - 12 months
- £30,000-£37,000 base salary + pension
- Unique bonus structure for every employee - based on performance
- Hybrid working model - if you want to come and banter with your colleagues, that’s cool. Or if you want to stay home, that’s cool too!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Discounted gym memberships
- Day off on your birthday
- Perkbox - discounts and goodies on all your favourite brands
You’ll fit right in at Indeed Flex if:
- You’ve got some serious grit - we won’t beat about the bush, this is no easy sunshine and daisies type of workplace, but we love that and if you do too, this is your place
- You don’t mind doing the work, whatever it is - you know and can see the impact potential at the end and you’re in it for the long haul
- Data is your heart and soul - you know you need it to drive you in the right direction
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You’re a go-getter who loves a start-up / scale-up environment - you know what we’re about and you want to be a part of it
- Apply for this job online