Accounts Receivable Specialist
- City of London
- Sep 08, 2021
- £30k - £35k
An exciting opportunity for a finance-related university graduate or part-qualified accountant to join a private asset investment company based in London on a contract assignment.
An exciting opportunity for a finance-related university graduate or part-qualified accountant to join a private asset investment company based in London on a contract assignment. The position includes a range of responsibilities across the main areas of finance which will develop a generalist skillset, starting with general bookkeeping and reconciliation work. Our client is a lead international private asset investment company.
- Processing weekly/daily journals in SAGE for revenue, bank, balance sheet and expense transactions
- Preparing client fee rebate packs, and fund and client fees for reviews on a quarterly basis
- Perform account reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of annual statutory accounts and reports
- Liaise with Auditors and external bodies
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory returns for the FCA and SFC
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Either a university graduate or part qualified accountant looking to obtain accountancy qualifications
- Exceptional IT skills, with Advanced Excel capability and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to function well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Good attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and accurately
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.