Accounts Clerk, Asset Management, 3-month Contract London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- 11 Apr 18 2018-04-11
Our client a leading asset manager based in the city are looking for am accounts Clerk to be responsible for the accurate execution of data input into the accounting system covering both Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) functions.
- Record all purchase ledger invoices received from suppliers; receipts and payments for processing in general ledger system
- Daily data input of purchase ledger invoices received
- Inputting transactions into the online banking platform
- processing of employee expense /client Entertainment claims
- Foreign currency conversion
- Bank account reconciliation
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- excellent organisational skills
- Good Excel and IT skills.
- Foundation accounting qualification such as AAT desireable but not essential;