Accounts Assistant Manager - Outsourcing
Accounts Assistant Manager job - Central London - up to £50k Accounts Assistant Manager - Outsourcing
A modern and well-established Accountancy firm in the City of London is recruiting a brand new role into their market leading Outsourcing team. The firm work with a range of different clients but their focus is on start up businesses in the media, technology and hospitality sectors.
I am looking for an Accounts Assistant Manager who will be responsible for reviewing management accounts prepared by the team in the UK and from their outsourced office in India. You will have experience of managing a portfolio of high volume and relatively low value clients as well as supervising a small team.
The client base of the firm is very interesting and diverse. The firm are modern both in their approach to clients but also in terms of their working culture. They are also one of the few General Practice firms in London to have a sizeable portfolio of AIM listed clients. Accounts Assistant Manager (Outsourcing) responsibilities
- Management of work delegated to outsourcing teams and internal juniors.
- Review of management accounts, bookkeeping and VAT work prepared by outsourcing teams both in the UK and abroad
- Providing in depth commentary and analysis on management accounts as well as business strategy to best drive the business forward
- Preparing and reviewing VAT returns, EC Sales lists, Intrastat, CIS returns, personal tax, business tax and P11ds.
- Ensuring jobs are kept within budgets and delivered in a timely fashion
- Ensuring that client queries and problems are dealt with
- Providing fee quotes for new clients and work.
Experience of using Xero is desirable.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.