Accounts Assistant - Central London
6 Month Temporary Contract
Salary: Circa £35,000
A boutique Asset Management company based in prestigious office in Piccadilly, London are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to support their day-to-day transactions, including expenses and purchase ledger.
This role will be responsible for processing payments, maintaining cost reports, managing invoices and overseeing accounts payable. The ideal candidate will have Accounting experience working for a Financial Services company.
• Entering Purchase Invoices
• Processing Expense Claims
• Making Payments
• Creating sales Invoices
• Bank Reconciliations
• Updating financial spreadsheets with daily transactions
Experience & Skills Required:
• Experience working in Financial Services
• Purchase Ledger experience
• Experience using GP Dynamics is desirable
• Experience using Concur is desirable
• Experience of working in a fast pace and busy environment
• Ability to learn quickly
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.