- Market Rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Pemberton Partners
- 23 Nov 17
Accounting and Finance Manager, London
Seeking the chance to grow and develop professionally and personally; want to work with autonomy and responsibility; looking to be part of a growing, progressive and global business.
Our client is a universal, full-service Fintech brokerage. The firm offers accessible, reliable and high-quality services using the very latest and progressive technologies, enabling them to be consistently ranked amongst the top 10 independent companies in the FX sector globally.
The firm has demonstrated consistent organic growth and continues to expand its global businesses and support functions. The group currently numbers 300 people globally, covering Europe and Asia, through offices in China, Malaysia, Cyprus, Russia, Singapore, and London.
This position is for a Finance Manager with strong Regulatory accounting knowledge. The role will offer the jobholder significant opportunity for career development and access to a broad range of opportunities globally.
Working closely with the Group CFO and the UK CEO, core responsibilities will include, but not be restricted to, the following:
- Daily Capital Adequacy monitoring and internal reporting.
- CASS reconciliation and related internal reporting.
- Quarterly CoRep & Asset encumbrance.
- Quarterly FSA01/02 submission (income statement and balance sheet).
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- London office based position.
- Undertake tasks for other Group entities as required.
- Qualified accountant – ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
- Hands-on experience in preparing financial / management accounts.
- A thorough and practical understanding of CoRep, CASS 7 and the capital requirements for broker dealers.
- Experience of performing CASS reconciliations.
- Experienced in preparing CoRep for a 730k firm.
- Able to perform the above independently and able to demonstrate a genuine understanding of the subject and tasks at hand.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with regulators, banks and external auditors.
- An ability to work well and proactively with others.
To discuss the position in strictest confidence, please contact
Andrew Cook | +44 (0) 207 280 9641 | email@example.com or press the Apply button.