Accounting Advisory - Senior Manager - £70,000 - £90,000
Accounting Advisory - Senior Manager - Up to £90,000 Accounting Advisory - Senior Manager - £70,000 - £90,000 + Bonus
An excellent opportuniy has arisen for a Senior Manager due to continous growth. The role would suit individuals looking to be a part of the growth of a business, as opposed to being another number.
The firm specialises in accounting advisory services and you will be a key member leading and delivering technical accounting advisory and consultancy services, practical GAAP application advice and 'hands on' support to the wide range of clients. The client portfolio includes house-hold names, FTSE 100 listed companies and international groups. Responsibilities:
- Leading the delivery of technical accounting support to clients across a range of
- Engagements to include:
- Implementing new accounting standards
- Supporting clients on accounting remediation projects
- Advising clients on GAAP conversions
- Developing accounting policies, procedures and controls
- Post deal accounting support including clients adopting new GAAP, transaction accounting and setting up accounting processes post deal
- Supporting the firm's significant growth objectives by leading the development of key new market initiatives, propositions and offerings and taking these out to clients
- Leveraging and developing your network of contacts and clients to develop opportunities for the business to become their trusted advisor
- Ability to both 'hands-on' deliver and oversee engagements to meet deadlines and budgets
- ACA or ACCA qualified or overseas equivalent
- Experience gained within a Big 4 or Mid-Tier Accounting firm
- Working and practical knowledge of applying UK GAAP and IFRS's
- Preferable exposure to IFRS 9, 15 and 16
- Proven track record in business development and developing client relationships & networks
- Expertise in managing audit services to large businesses ideally
Please note, the client is also seeking a Manager paying £60,000 - £70,000 depending on experience. Salary level would be dependant on candidate level and exposure for both roles.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.