A leading global private markets corporate services firm, is looking to hire a part-qualified accountant, to join their corporate services team, to work on corporate clients such as private equity and real estate businesses. The firm specialises in corporate and management services for private equity, real estate, private credit and infrastructure.
- Handling the day-to-day accounting for a portfolio of companies, including private equity firms, real estate businesses and other corporate clients
- Setting up of client corporate structures, involving complex international entities as part of new business, mergers, acquisitions or restructures.
- Assisting with processing payments, VAT returns, client onboarding in terms of AML/KYC information
- Bookkeeping of SPVs and corporate entities as well as preparing periodic reports
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory financial statements and
maintaining contact with auditors when applicable
- Preparing for and participating in board meetings
- Liaising with tax advisors in relation to clients tax matters
- You will be educated to the University Degree level ideally
- Great communication skills and willingness to learn
- Part qualified, studying towards ACCA or ACA
- Relevant industry experience would be a bonus
- Good attention to deal and team spirit, with the ability to build strong relationships