A leading global private markets corporate services firm, is looking to hire a fully qualified, accounting manager, to join their corporate services team, to manager a portfolio of corporate clients such as private equity and real estate businesses. The firm specialises in corporate and management services for private equity, real estate, private credit and infrastructure.
- Responsible for a portfolio of corporate clients, from an accounting perspective of UK companies, including private equity firms, real estate businesses and other corporate clients
- Ensuring the correct incorporation and set up of client corporate structures, involving complex international entities as part of new business, mergers, acquisitions or restructures.
- Liaising with lawyers, auditors and other senior employees.
- Oversight and management of the preparation and review of financial statements, for holding companies, within IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Managing a team of corporate accountants, and ensuring their commitments are met and delivered
- Managing the set up and onboarding of new corporate clients.
- Management and oversight of the corporate entities bookkeeping of SPVs and corporate entities as well as preparing periodic reports
- Preparing for and participating in board meetings
- Liaising with tax advisors in relation to clients tax matters
- You will be educated to the University Degree level
- Qualified ACCA or ACA
- Experience in preparing and reviewing accounts, ideally within the private equity, real estate, or other private markets industry
- Experience in team management or oversight of a team metrics and running of day to day activities
- Great communication skills and attention to detail.
- Relevant industry experience would be a bonus
- Good attention to deal and team spirit, with the ability to build strong relationships