- GBP70000 - GBP90000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page Financial Services.
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
This is an excellent opportunity to work at an exciting and ambitious trading firm, the firms flat structure will enable you to gain lots of different exposure and work with senior stake holders.
Our client is a very successful trading firm base in London who are seeking a qualified Accountant to join their successful finance team.
The successful Accountant based in London will hold the following responsibilities:
- Working in conjunction with the accounting teams both in the UK and globally, to maintain the UK firms' books and records
- preparation of monthly management accounts and annual financial statements
- The individual will be involved in accounting policy decisions, UK GAAP interpretations and will work closely with the outside auditors and advisers
The Accountant based in London will have the following exposure:
* 5-8 years' experience in an accounting background
* ACA qualified Accountant
* Hold a relevant Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, BSC in Economics, Physics with a 2:1 or above
* Solid accounting foundation (i.e. comprehensive understanding of the financial statements)
* Proven working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
Excellent salary and benefits package