Job Title: Account Manager, Europe Reporting To: Head of Sales, Europe Location: London Main Purpose of Role: To work with SRP’s head of sales, Europe responsible for executing the sales strategy for running SRP globally – especially with regard to all commercial aspects. Sales: You will be personally responsible for account management and business development for the European clients allocated to you. Since you will have revenue responsibility on behalf of the business, we will expect you to lead from the front and to generate sales as defined per your yearly objectives.
Key Sales Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for four broad areas of Sales that will allow you to grow the business:
- Renewal and upgrade of data subscriptions to www.StructuredRetailProducts.com and APi
- Business development of data subscriptions to www.StructuredRetailProducts.com and APi
- Sales of Event sponsorship, awards/logos
- Sales of Research Reports
- Global Leadership Forum membership subscriptions
- Sales of Advertising
- Ensure new sales and accurate, timely renewals of subscriptions to www.StructuredRetailProducts.com, our API service and any other subscription services that may arise.
- Timely follows ups of trial lists
- Maintain an accurate Sales Pipeline in SalesForce for the business
- Promote any new business initiatives such as the educational portal
- Reviewing all sales contracts have been checked and signed-off legal and that these are accurate before presenting them to the Managing Director for signing.
Frequency of Travel:
You will be expected to travel twice a month to visit European clients regularly. This may change depending on the needs of the business.
The above list is not exhaustive and may be reviewed and amended as necessary from time to time to suit business requirements.