Account Manager - Public Equity
- GBP50000 - GBP70000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- .Michael Page Financial Services.
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
In the role you will engage and manage client relationships with hedge fund/asset management solutions. You will identify growth opportunities and create bespoke client solutions dependant on the needs and investment strategy of your client.
My client is a world leader in providing professional services to the investment management industry. Their value proposition is similar to equity research and they have seen significant growth post Mifid II
- Build relationships with public equity firms from the Analyst to CIO level and execute bespoke client solutions
- Work closely with the research team, marketing, legal, finance, technology to execute complex business plans
- Work with seniors in negotiating large scale deals for existing clients and new business.
The successful candidate will
- Experience in equity sales is an advantage
- Previous experience managing relationships with hedge funds/asset managers
- Understanding of strategy and needs of long only/long-short asset managers
- strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Opportunity to work for a highly successful and growing business with a strong track record in the investment management market working with public equity investment firms.