We have a great opportunity at a great company based in London.
Our client is a leading financial research company, who are currently in a period of exponential growth. They are looking for an Account Manager to join their team, to renew and grow their client portfolio of Banking customers across Europe. This is a client facing role where the incumbent will manage commercial relationships by renewing, upselling and cross-selling new and existing contracts.
If you have circa 7 yrs. relationship management experience in the financial markets, particularly with Global/Tier 2 investment banks, and a good understanding of the financial services sector and experience of engaging with multiple stakeholders including during the sales process, then this is the role for you. Key responsibilities:
• Renewing and upselling existing subscriptions
• Managing and developing the company’s relationships with all subscription stakeholders
• Maintain appropriate contact: in person meetings, phone and email through the subscription cycle
• Provide product presentations & help develop sales material
• Keep up to date with Fixed Income and credit Markets
• Work closely with new business team to share intelligence
To be successful in this position, you will need proven experience of building client relationships, with excellent communication skills.