My client is a rapidly expanding Financial Services Technology (FinTech) company founded in 2010.
Its Headquarters are in London and it has further offices in New York, Hong Kong and Toronto.
They build cutting edge, AI-assisted, trade analysis software for their clients which consist of banks, hedge funds, asset managers, and other financial services institutions.
Their products are used by these organisations to detect financial crime and enhance business performance based on the client’s day to day trading data.
These products include:
• Trade surveillance
• Communication surveillance
• Best execution / transaction cost analysis
• Anti-money laundering
Their products are market leading in each category:
• Advanced analytics and machine learning algorithms allow us to perform statistically rigorous analysis of all asset classes uniquely
• We use in-house programming languages, optimised for fast and complex analysis of large trade volumes
• All their tools have an intuitive user interface (built using in-house programming languages) that make it very easy for their clients to access their analysis
They view themselves as a disruptive FinTech company that is nimble enough to move fast, innovate quickly and provide a premium level of client service and support.
Summary of role:
You will play a fundamental role in cultivating my clients relationships with their clients in Europe.
You will develop a deep knowledge of their product suite and provide relationship management services to ensure that their clients get the most out of there products.
Additionally, you will have cross selling opportunities for their other product offerings.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing day to day relationship and acting as key point of contact for escalation purposes
• Performing quarterly reviews with clients, obtaining feedback and addressing any outstanding issues
• Ensuring clients are kept up to date on product enhancements
• Cross selling and up-selling additional products and services to existing clients
• Gaining feedback on the product and identifying trends, communicating this internally to development and managing client expectations on ETAs
• Training clients on the system (acting as a product expert)
• Building relationships and acting as primary contact with senior clients on the buy side and sell side (also includes finding contacts in other departments). E.g. Account Manager’s main contact will be the head or global head of compliance teams as opposed to technical contact
• Additional contact during implementation phases and overseeing key deadlines
• Reviewing cross selling pipelines and renewal dates (account management)
• Good understanding of financial markets
• Demonstrable experience in a client-facing role
• Excellent problem-solving ability
• Organised and good with time management
• The ability to explain complex topics in a non-complex manner
• Proactive and passionate approach, able to liaise successfully with multiple layers of stakeholder
• Concrete examples of adding value to the company in the past