Selby Jennings are working on behalf of a Global Alternative Data Solutions provider looking for an Account Manager to focus on managing excising relationships with clients throughout the EMEA market. Here your primary focus will be to strategically build on existing relationships with the aim of up selling and cross selling wider product range. Key regions rover the UK, France, Switzerland and Germany with a continued focus to build out the Nordic and Middle East markets.
Responsibilities of the Senior Relationship Manager:
- Strong knowledge of alternative space (real estate, infrastructure, private equity, venture capital)
- Maintain and retain existing business through thorough relationship building and understanding clients needs
- Proactively identify new business opportunities within existing book of business
- Strong quantitative skills, an analytical and enquiring mind and a proven ability and desire to work with significant amounts of analytics and data, both numerical and qualitative
- A strong degree of independence, drive and self-motivation. A proven ability to work autonomously and to take ownership of planning own workload.
- Presentation skills - comfort and willingness to present to senior management on a frequent basis
- Demonstration of a genuine interest and passion in the Financial Services sector coupled with the willingness and drive to develop your knowledge and understanding of the sector
Requirements of the Senior Relationship Manager:
- Strong academic background
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Additional languages highly desirable (french, German, Swedish, Fishish, Danish)
- Strong understanding of the subscription based environment.
- Previous experience successfully developing existing relationships and forming new ones
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work as a team and individually