Our client is a leading international market research and strategy advisory services firm for multinationals that is scaling for growth to take their global operations to “the next level”. They are a nimble entrepreneurial firm, but already well established with operations across the Americas, EMEA and APAC. They've certainly established themselves as a well respected quality provider of a corporate strategy management consulting, economic data, market intelligence and custom research solutions, with several hundred corporate clients including blue chips like Caterpillar, Michelin, Toshiba, SAP, Coca Cola, Mastercard, and PepsiCo to name but a few.
Their London office for EMEA coverage is well established with some great reference-able MNC clients, and with an expanding service offering they’re hiring an additional commercial professional for the region. As an Account Manager you'll look after a book of corporate clients at the head of region / corporate strategy level, ensuring client satisfaction through to renewal of contracts and identifying cross / up-selling opportunities. In addition there's the opportunity to develop new clients from leads generated by the company and your own networking efforts.
Appropriate applicants will have:
- At least 2 years experience in an account management, sales or business development role managing relationships with and/or selling to multinationals / corporates. Experience dealing at a strategic level to either head of region office, corporate strategy, business development or market intelligence teams would be ideal, but not essential if you would like to develop your career to dealing at these high levels.
- The ability to pick up and sell high level advisory & research solutions (as opposed to just product sales), requires someone whom can engage with MNC senior management and corporate strategists etc, “looking through their lens” as they consider local market, macro / micro economic and political factors that influence their business strategies and operations.
- Your experience is likely to have been gained with either a management consultancy, corporate advisory services, market research / intelligence or economic research / data type company.
- An articulate, consultative and confident approach conducive to building senior C level realationships within non financial Corporates.
- Have the personal motivation and ability to contribute to an entrepreneurial team culture.
- A degree in either an economics, business studies or similar discipline would be advatageous.
Great opportunity to advance your career with a nimble reserach & advisory firm, giving you the opportunity to gain a lot of exposure at the corporate strategy level.
Keywords: account manager, account director, account executive, client relationship manager, client realtionship director, sales, sales executive, sales manager, sales director, business development, corporate advisory services, corporate, management consultancy, corporate research, go to market, economic research, blue chip, multi-nationals, market intelligence, MNC.
Since 1999 Excelsior Search has been partnering with financial technology (FinTech), data and research providers to the global capital markets and investment industry. Whilst supporting immense technological change the past two decades, using our deep niche industry and specialist talent acquisition expertise we play a key role in helping our clients build high performing teams across the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Creating win-win situations
We work passionately in close partnership with fintech companies to secure for them the very best talent available globally, delivering win-win solutions all round:
✓ The companies we partner with hire proven top performers whom can make a dramatic difference to their business i.e. by providing strong C level leadership, build great products and realise true sales potential.
✓ By only partnering with the best companies in the sector, we add significant value to the careers of the industry professionals placed and hiring executives, enabling top performers to shine and meet their own career goals and earning potential.
Companies we partner with
We recruit for providers of financial technology, market data, investment research and consultancy services. This also includes partnering with private equity & venture capital companies, fintech innovation labs & hubs playing an important role developing the fintech ecosystem.
Roles we fill
C level down and across all company functions; executive management, sales & business development, marketing & communications, client servicing & relationship / account management, systems implementation & consulting, product management, sales engineering, finance, legal & compliance.
Track record of hiring and extensive industry networks in: New York, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, Sao Paulo, London, Paris, Luxembourg, Frankfurt, Vienna, Zurich, Dubai, Cape Town, Sydney, Singapore & Hong Kong.