Account Manager/Sales Specialist - Financial Investment Reporting : French speaker
- Competitive market salary
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
We are seeking a Sales Specialist to focus on providing account management activities to strategically manage, develop and deepen complex client reporting relationships and deliver client service excellence for Vermilion FactSet clients.
- Manages, grows and develops assigned clients and assumes new clients as appropriate. Acts as a liaison between the client and other Factset Vermilion business areas.
- Deepens and broadens relationships with key decision makers and decision influencers. Acts as a consultant and trusted advisor in client’s decision making process. Serves as a Vermilion FactSet ambassador by responding to a wide range of client questions in an effort to best represent the Vermilion FactSet story and service excellence.
- Meet assigned targets.
- Demonstrates accountability for client relationships and provides strategic direction for client and team to ensure excellence in all aspects of the client relationship. Explores the availability of resources to meet client’s needs. Works with team to ensure business opportunities are fully explores and both the client’s and Vermilion’s goals and needs are met or exceeded.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of industry issues and is knowledgeable of Vermilion FactSet and competitor products and services.
- Effectively communicates Vermilion’s service offering and Roadmap to clients and positions Vermilion strategically to retain, cross sell and create new additional business.
- The individual will be responsible for running all new business opportunities in existing accounts.
- Maintains appropriate client relationship management documentation and systems.
- Regular opportunity reporting of the current state of a deal to senior management.
- Interface with product management and marketing on product specifications, bugs and product improvements.
- Build strong relationships with individuals at varying levels of an organization.
- Self-starter with a proven ability to excel in a collaborative team environment.
- High level of oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- 3+ years working in systems or business analysis and system design preferably within Asset Management or Financial Services or within an Analytics role at FactSet
- A strong record of customer service. The Sales Specialist will need to understand customer needs and build effective relationships. The Sales Specialist must be able to convey plans, issues, and concerns to clients and team members in a clear, logical, and concise manner. They will also need to influence key decision makers both internally and externally.
- Must be customer driven, have the ability to work within a team environment, and be focused on providing a high quality of service to the customer.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Strong time management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills.
- Up to 25% travel is required.
- Multilingual proficiency (English, French) required.