We have a great opportunity at a great company based in London.
Our client is a leading financial research company, who are currently in a period of exponential growth. They are looking for an Account Manager to join their team, to renew and grow their client portfolio of Banking customers across Europe. This is a client facing role where the incumbent will manage commercial relationships by renewing, upselling and cross-selling new and existing contracts.
If you have circa 5 yrs. sales and relationship management experience in the financial markets, with a good understanding of the Investment Management space and experience of engaging with executive management during the sales process, then this could be the right role for you. Key responsibilities:
• Renewing and upselling existing subscriptions
• Managing and developing the company’s relationships with all subscription stakeholders
• Maintain appropriate contact: in person meetings, phone and email through the subscription cycle
• Utilise renewal clauses strategically to manage the subscriber portfolio efficiently and effective
• Provide product presentations & help develop sales material
• Keep up to date with Fixed Income and credit Markets
• Work closely with new business team to share intelligence
To be successful in this position, you will need proven experience of building client relationships, with excellent communication skills. Additional European language would be advantageous for this position.