Account Management Associate
Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights - we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of nearly 900 employees in 3 key territories distributed across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double-digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies. Position Overview
Our Account Management team is a vital client-facing team, helping our clients to fully understand the value of our products. Our Account Management team is focussed on growing existing accounts and collaborating with our Research team to ensure we are able to exceed our clients expectations. The Account Management Associate (Credit) plays an integral role in ensuring product engagement, knowledge and building strong working relationships through exceptional customer service across our Credit clients in the EMEA region. Responsibilities In this role you will:
• Drive account growth through supporting AVP/VPs to service a base of accounts and associated client users, renew/upsell contracts and deepen client relationships
• Develop a deep understanding of our products, client preferences and needs to recommend the most valuable offering for the client
• Help engage users with the relevant Third Bridge product lines
• Identify inactive users on priority accounts and use our product offering to engage clients, including cross-selling products through a variety of media (phone, emails, Bloomberg, and face-to-face meetings)
• Host client user training and demos as well as providing inbound support to our clients
• Generate interest and drive attendance to our events
• Maintain and update client user preferences and pertinent account data in our systems to ensure tailored content and service delivery
• Liaise with Account Managers as well as cross-functional partners from Research, Sales, Finance, Legal and Product Teams to address client requests and needs Skills
• A client service-focused mindset
• Proven experience in building and maintaining relationships by phone and face-to-face
• Excellent organization, written and oral/presentation skills
• Collaborative approach in solving problems Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree
• 1 year+ experience in a customer/client facing role, desirable
• Fluency in a foreign language is a plus
• Experience of working with clients in Capital Markets or having a demonstrable interest in the financial markets would be helpful
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to
work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is
why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role,
please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.