Account Director (UK)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Benchmark
- 02 Apr 18 2018-04-02
Credit Benchmark is a financial data analytics company offering access to an entirely new source of information: the consensus credit risk view of the world’s leading banks. These unique credit risk indicators help deliver a greater understanding of the credit quality of entities around the world. We are growing rapidly and are looking to hire an experienced Account Director to join our London Office.
Reporting into the Head of Account Management, this role will continually identify functional areas within our partner banks where we can expand and further embed our consensus ratings and products: CB Connect (web platform), Excel Plug-In and Enterprise Data Delivery.
This is an ideal role for someone with 10-15 years of experience gained in a financial institution or a data provider or a combination thereof, in a relationship driven role and wants to help build the next generation of credit intelligence in the marketplace. We offer a fast paced, exciting environment where opinions are sought and heard and provide tremendous growth opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include
- Retaining and growing our presence and revenue base at our partner banks and subscribers
- Collaborating with various teams at Credit Benchmark to successfully execute strategic goals
- Prospecting for growth opportunities across all front-line (and other) teams at banks
- Negotiating commercial terms and contractual relationships
- Developing an understanding of the user landscape and articulating use cases across the organization within a Contributing Financial Institution
- Scheduling and executing end user training for Credit Benchmark products and services
- Set usage targets and priorities to maximize growth of the number of Credit Benchmark users within key accounts and reach internal revenue targets
- Tracking product usage and implementing a strategy to increase product utilization and further embed content delivery
- Acting as the firm’s primary arbiter for any and all client related issues
- Building key / senior relationships across the client base
Ideally you will:
- A deep understanding of client relationship management
- Experience of managing multiple accounts within a subscriptions-based business model
- Have client management skills incorporating a customer-centric attitude, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A minimum 10 – 15 years professional experience in the Financial Services industry, preferably working with or at a service provider / data platform, and equipped with a network of relationships in fixed income or credit services teams of large global banks
- Knowledge of issues facing the current regulatory / risk agenda and understanding of Credit Risk: origination, calibration, validation and monitoring would be a plus
- Strong motivation and flexibility needed to function in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter: proactive, with an ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Strong team player
- Fluent / Native English speaker. Fluency in other foreign languages is a bonus
- Eligible to work in the UK
We offer a competitive basic salary based on experience and share option scheme.