Account Director - Enterprise
- Depending on experience
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- VAT IT
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
The Enterprise Account Director is responsible for the high-level management of the claim process from start to finish. The main focus of this role is to effectively manage the branch’s enterprise accounts through the develop of relationships with our client’s key contacts.
VAT IT is one of the world’s leading VAT and Tax reclaim companies assisting over 8,000 clients around the world with foreign tax reclaim. We operate from 35 wholly owned offices situated in Europe, Asia, Africa and America and employ over 500 knowledgeable specialists dedicated to our core business of cross border tax refunds. VAT IT has been involved in the indirect tax industry for over 15 years. We service many types of institutional clients including Banks, Mining Houses, Industrial and Telecommunication Businesses.
The main focus of this role is to effectively manage the branch’s enterprise accounts through the develop of relationships with our client’s key contacts.
The Enterprise Account Director is responsible for the high-level management of the claim process from start to finish. This person would maintain communication with executive contacts including reporting and trouble-shooting to ensure that service delivery is achieved with the highest quality and effectiveness.
This role’s emphasis is on further growing accounts and driving the branch’s success through meeting key targets.
- On-boarding of new accounts
- Establishing good relationships with client’s key contacts
- Development and roll-out of service delivery processes
- High level account management and direct contact with executive contacts
- Preparation and communication of client reporting from high level
- Driving transmittals, stock and submission values, ensuring measured success of the business
- Growing existing accounts and increasing scope of service
- Additional ad-hoc tasks that may be required to ensure business goals are met
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Educated to degree level or above
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills