My client is a leading investment management firm based in the city are looking for a confident and driven AWS Platform SRE Lead with solid experience driving automation, AWS configuration and deploying infrastructure as code.
This is an exciting opportunity for a solid AWS Platform SRE Lead to join an exciting company within a position where you will be pivotal to the automation of existing processes and new projects.
The ideal AWS Platform SRE Lead Engineer will have:
• 2+ years of leading technical teams
• Designing, engineering, and implementing cloud solutions on AWS
• Deep understanding of AWS Landing Zones, IAM, Kubernetes, EKS, Aurora, RDS, EC2, Lambda, SQS, SNS, Security Hub, Security Tower
• Confident in delivering cloud transformation and change programs across technology organizations
• Adept across the infrastructure stack with Virtualisation, Kubernetes, Windows, Linux, environments as well as Storage, Database and Networking.
• Use of modern DevOps tooling (e.g., GIT, Azure DevOps, Terraform, Azure ARM, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes)
• Well-versed with modern engineering and agile practices as well as shift left CI/CD
• Strong scripting and/or ideally one OO language, (e.g., Python, .NET, PowerShell, Nodejs, Ruby, Java)
If you feel you meet these requirements and would like to find out more about this role please apply for more information. Your application will be held in strict confidence and your CV will not be forwarded on without a prior detailed conversation about the role and company and your expressed permission.
Job Title: AWS Platform SRE Lead
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 120000.00 - 140000.00 GBP Yearly
Job Type: Permanent
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. 2876353. Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.