AWS Cloud Migration Programme Manager – Financial Markets. A consultancy area assisting a financial markets firm with a large scale cloud migration to AWS and have an opportunity for a Programme Manager to provide leadership for the delivery.
You will be responsible for overseeing key deliverables and progress, tracking and managing risks and issues, troubleshooting workstreams within the programmes and overseeing milestone plans and prioritisation. This is an IT programme manager role hence requires someone with a strong understanding of cloud and hosting technologies, cloud deployment models, application migrations, DevOps, CI/CD processes.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 10+ years experience within financial markets technology and a track record of programme delivery
- Proven experience on at least one major cloud migration, preferably an AWS migration
- Strong understanding of cloud deployment models, DevOps and CI/CD processes
- End-to-end IT programme delivery experience, both structured and Agile
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills up to CIO level
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is an £800-900/day PAYE role which is subject to standard employee tax deductions (employers taxes are paid in excess of this rate).