Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights - we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest growing companies. Position Overview
The AVP of Sales is responsible for prospecting, lead qualification, building relationships with prospective clients and delivering on the sales process across the whole of the EMEA territory. The position will have new business quota responsibilities with a smaller territory/accounts. Responsibilities
This role will include, but are not limited to:
• Demonstrate Third Bridge's value proposition across the entire suite of primary research services
• Execute end to end sales cycle for smaller potential clients; from lead generation, managing trial accounts to the closing of new business deals
• Prospect potential clients who fit on-boarding criteria, develop relationships to better understand their broader research needs and explore cross-selling opportunities
• Nurture and track accounts to identify additional opportunities such as up-selling and cross-selling
• Successfully transition new accounts to account management team including onboarding handoff, introduction to key client stakeholders, etc.
• Assist the Regional Head of Sales with user acquisition and prospecting strategies
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
• Some experience or knowledge in selling directly or indirectly in a B2B company.
• Experience with private equity, hedge fund and/or credit firms preferred
• Customer-centric attitude, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proven experience in communicating effectively and building relationships quickly over the phone
• Demonstrable ability to create leads effectively with excellent networking skills
• A self-starter, who can establish and organize daily sales activities with minimal supervision Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-3 years proven new business sales experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation skills with strong communication
• Aptitude for problem solving and the ability to determine solutions for customers using a consultative sales approach
• Self-motivated to reach sales goals
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.