AVP Internal Audit
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Fleet Search and Selection
- 16 Nov 17 2017-11-16
Our client, a TIER 1 GLOBAL BANK with it's main international trading operations based in London, seeks a professional with deep understanding of the trade lifecycle to join their Audit function. You will be required to conduct front to back reviews across the Banks' trading activities predominately covering the Fixed Income and FX businesses. The Audit group is made up of a combination of highly experienced Audit professionals as well as subject matter experts from the front office, risk and quantitative disciplines.
Although Audit experience is preferred IT IS BY NO MEANS ESSENTIAL and we would like to hear from Risk, Product Control, Front Office or Consulting/Professional Services Advisory professionals that would like to utilise their skills in an Audit environment.
If you are looking to:
- continue working and developing your knowledge of the Fixed Income, FX, Commodities and Equities businesses;
- build upon your existing career with technically, like minded professionals you can respect;
- work within a fast paced, exciting environment where you have the opportunity to influence;
- gain a great appreciation of process risk and controls ADDING GREATER VALUE FOR FUTURE LEADERSHIP ROLES.
PLEASE NOTE ONLY APPLICATIONS FROM UK OR EU CITIZENS OR APPLICANTS WITH A RELEVANT UK WORK VISA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
Please contact Craig Phipps on 020 7099 7180 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.