- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings QRF
- 02 Feb 18
AVP - Product Control | London
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
AVP - Product Control | LondonA global investment bank is currently looking to hire a Product Control Manager with experience of P&L production for their trading support team.The role entails considerable interaction with Front Office, Finance, Market Risk, Technology, Middle Office teams and functionsacross the bank. The role will give the candidate exposure to a diverse range of products, primarily in rates and credit asset classes, through which they will be able to build their knowledge of financial markets. The role will also have considerable interaction with regulators in the UK and other local markets for the bank.
As a Product Controller, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Produce and validate daily P&Ls for the various trading books
- Complete additional month-end control processes
- Deal with queries and issues relating to these
- Timely and accurate P&L reporting
- Enhance interaction with front office better understand trading activities and strategies.
- Ensure the daily & monthly processes are aligned with head office
- Previous experience in a control function e.g. Product Control. Financial control or Accounting Control.
- Champion of Financial Markets
- Previous experience covering Treasury, Rates and Fixed income products
- Degree educated in a Quantitative discipline from a Top University
- Big 4 qualified