ASSOCIATE, M&A (TELECOMS, MEDIA AND TECHNOLOGY)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 09 Oct 17 2017-10-09
Altus Partners are delighted to be partnering with a leading TMT advisor, who are renowned for their global execution track-record in the telecoms, media and technology sectors. They work alongside some of the most established industry leaders across the corporate and sponsors landscape and are currently looking to bring on board a motivated and enthusiastic Associate to join their growing and successful deal team.
Working with some of most influential TMT advisors, you will be exposed to the full deal life cycle, and be mentored and tutored by senior management who have collectively decades worth of market insight and intelligence. You will be part of a collaborative and highly supportive team, focused on delivering on M&A projects across a broad range of strategies. Progression opportunities in turn will be brilliant, and you will have the ability to make a significant impact on your career and see a clear path for where you want to angle your interests and coverage.
Working as a TMT specialist, with a European focus (whilst your exposure will include international deals), you will be given a range of transactions to complete, with the aim of expanding your experience as much as possible as you work your way up through the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and presenting, pitch materials, information memoranda and investor presentations
- Performing company, industry, market and competitor research
- Contributing to the development and communication of proposals and advice to current and prospective clients
- Working directly with client senior management teams, board members and stakeholders on all parts of the deal process from deal origination to execution.
- Leading on financial models and analytical delivery
- Mentoring and developing junior staff
- Minimum of 3-7 years' experience at a bulge bracket, reputable boutique, or Big 4 Corporate Finance/Lead Advisory team with a sector focus on TMT.
- Strong Academic background
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A good attention to detail with proven analytical ability
- Ability to work effectively and communicatively with senior professionals in an engagement team
- You will need to possess ambition, determination and a willingness to succeed.