API/Microservices Product development.
Core Engineering create centralized platforms, shared services, libraries and tooling to reduce
costs, improve standards and increase developer productivity so that developers can
build more functionality, more consistently, securely and faster for our customers.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Technical Product Analyst to
support to support the definition, development and release of new products as well as developing,
enhancing and championing improvements existing products. Ensuring that they are competitive
and meet the needs of the clients. The TPA will work closely with solution engineers, engineering,
architecture, product and business to define the requirements for new product features, client
onboarding and support. Modelling this functionality into use cases, epics and stories to deliver
quality solutions that are easily consumable by clients.
This is not a developer role, but we are looking for someone who can understand the application of
technology well. The ideal candidate will have a technical background (foundation) allied with a track
record of working on successful technical products and exposure to API development, developer
tooling, micro-services, API standards definition and cloud-based platforms.
To ensure success as a TPA, you will also need great communication and analysis skills, attention to
detail and know how to write a user story.
- Work with the Product Owner, Engineers, Architecture and Business Stakeholders to elicit
- high-level requirements and capture business/customer needs
- Assess the benefits, risks and dependencies of various solutions
- Assist the Product Owner and with prioritization of competing business demands. Participate
- in release and strategic planning
- Deliver detailed business and systems analysis and define functional and non-functional
- requirements to deliver reliable robust resilient and secure software solutions meeting strict
- operational specifications on a timely basis
- Create structured epics and clear and concise user stories with acceptance criteria to
- communicate desired functionality
- Refine user stories with Engineering and QA to ensure they are ready for development
- Participate in agile ceremonies, support engineering teams and ensure your requirements
- have been delivered as specified.
- Support end of sprint, release and benefits realization reporting
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
- Knowledge of Business and System analysis techniques, including process and data modelling
- Strong analytical, design and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum principles and best practices
- Knowledge of API-driven development and best practices, especially in security perspective
- Ability to review functional/technical specification documentation
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Familiarity with and willingness to learn more about DevOps tool (Git, Jenkins, Splunk, AppD)
- Strong business sense with good understanding in how IT systems impact business
- Excellent team player with ability to work under minimal supervision
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge or experience in Cloud technologies adoption such as AWS/Azure/GCP and event
- driven design and architecture
- Experience of working on financial systems and banking solutions.