A new exciting opportunity is now available within an international investment bank as an AML Systems Team Lead. The purpose of the role is to ensure that all AML transaction monitoring and case management systems are working effectively.
As an AML Systems Team Lead you will be required to:
- Validate all AML systems used to prevent financial crime and ensure they are working effectively and accurately.
- Coordinate testing and tuning of existing AML systems to ensure consistency of systems performance.
- Upgrade AML systems where needed, including design and implementation of UAT.
You must have:
- At least 5 years experience in a financial services firm ideally within a financial crime/AML function.
- Broad understanding on AML technologies and knowledge financial crime systems.
- A strong understanding of testing and validation
- Strong experince in project management